The Most Effective Pokemon Go Spoofer on iOS 15 [Latest]
No doubt, the Pokemon Go game immediately rose to the top of many gamers’ most-played list in terms of addiction. However, it is not always possible to catch all of the Pokemon by strictly following the guidelines. As a result, all kinds of thoughts about how to cheat in Pokemon Go and manipulate its geolocation to catch as many Pokemon as possible begin to form in the player’s mind. Today, in this post, I will discuss the greatest Pokemon Go spoofer for your iOS 15 smartphone.
You should also keep in mind that, while it is not against the law to conceal your whereabouts, doing so may result in you being denied access to Pokemon Go, and your account being suspended for an indefinite period of time. Therefore, you should proceed at your own discretion.
Which program on iOS 15 is the greatest Pokemon Go Spoofer? (2022)
It is called iMyFone AnyTo, and it is the subject of this tutorial. It is a secret spoofing program for Pokemon Go on the iOS platform. While this program is mostly focused on the Pokemon Go games, it also provides the ability to modify the position of your iPhone or iPad in order to conceal your geolocation data on social media sites.
iMyFone AnyTo also allows you to mimic a trip with a personalized route, which can be useful for avoiding being tracked and for accessing special features and services on location-based applications.
For what reason do you employ an application that spoofs your identity?
After all, because it operates on the concepts of augmented reality, you must move around to find and catch Pokemon, which necessitates you visiting as many locations as possible in order to complete the game’s objectives.
You may easily modify the location of your iPhone or iPad using iOS 15, which will fool the Pokemon Go app into believing you have accomplished your goal. You’ll be able to catch Pokemons all throughout town without ever leaving your house if you do it this way!
However, the game’s production studio, Niantic, has implemented a number of safeguards to keep the game’s content protected. There is, however, a method for changing the geolocation data in Pokemon Go that can be used on an iPhone. Find out how to change your iPhone’s location using iMyFone AnyTo by following the steps below.
iPhone and iPad: How to modify the GPS location
- In order to begin, download and install the iMyFone AnyTo program from the official website of the company.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad running iOS 15 to your computer via a USB cord after launching the software.
- Immediately after being prompted to do so, verify the trust message on your device.
- After that, you’ll need to input your access code to finish the process off.
- Your current location will be displayed on the map after it has been loaded (where you are now).
- You can now modify your geolocation or enter the coordinates of the required address by selecting the third option at the top right of the screen.
- The Move button will cause your iPhone’s geolocation to be automatically updated after you press it.
- Both applications must use the same location to prevent Pokemon Go servers from recognizing that you are attempting to circumvent the game’s security measures and denying you access to the game.
- Make use of the Pokemon Go application to capture them all.
And that’s all there is to know about the greatest Pokemon Go spoofer for iOS 15 devices.